Sunday, January 22, 2023

Liberals Continue to “Disappear” the United States

From Epoch Times:  “Vermont Supreme Court Okays Noncitizens Voting in Municipal Elections”

Might as well let everybody in the world vote in American elections; we are going to let them all into the country.  Globalism. 

I’m 68 years old.  I won’t be around much long to put up with this.  I pity you poor slobs who are half my age or younger.  You've got a lot headaches ahead of you, trying to figure out how to live in the sewer the Democratic Party and global elitists are creating for you.  And when Communist China takes over America, you'll be lucky to live as long as I have.


Mark It Down! Has Moved!

Please click on the following link to the new Mark It Down! substack: https://mklewis929.substack.com Same great material!  😁😁😁