Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Just a Reminder...

I always hated it when author's advertised their books on their blogs or whatever.  But that was before I published some books.  I still hate it, even when I do it, but I published them in order to sell them, so forgive my imposition here.

Christmas is coming! Thanksgiving and cold weather, too.  If dad or grandpa or anybody you know likes to read western novels, then please take a gander at mine.  My western novels, Whitewater and River Bend, are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Eliva.com.  The hardback copies are little expensive--I had nothing to do with that--but the Kindle versions are affordable.  And Kindle is free.  I have a third western for sale, Allie’s Dilemma, and it is available for Kindle only. 

Thanks.  No more adverts for...well, maybe right before Christmas....

 

Mark It Down! Has Moved!

Please click on the following link to the new Mark It Down! substack: https://mklewis929.substack.com Same great material!  😁😁😁