Saturday, October 22, 2022

Return to the Great American West with My Two Novels

            My second western novel, River Bend, has just been published by Eliva Press.  You can purchase it at Amazon (click the link).  It should also be available at Barnes and Noble’s website and at Eliva.com.  Buy it and relax with a good read.

            Actually, if you haven’t purchased my first book, Whitewater, get it, too.  I think the paperback copies of both are a little expensive (not my doing), but books tend to be overpriced nowadays.  A Kindle version of Whitewater is available for only $5.95, and a e-version of River Bend will also be available soon.

            Of the two books, I think River Bend is far superior.  They form a sequel, though can be read as stand alones.  I think I kinda Joe Biden’d a little in Whitewater, though it’s still good.  But in River Bend, everything just fell into place, like a perfect jigsaw puzzle.  Cut me some slack, Whitewater was my first book, so there were a few learning bumps.  I’ll have a third in this series published in the coming months.  You will like Rob Conners, I promise you.

            Anyway, if you like the American West, and can’t afford to go out because of Bidenflation and gas prices, settle into your favorite chair with some good reads.  Cold weather and Christmas are coming so that will help, too.  Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

           

 

Mark It Down! Has Moved!

Please click on the following link to the new Mark It Down! substack: https://mklewis929.substack.com Same great material!  😁😁😁