Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog.  My name is Mark Lewis and I currently live in Thailand.  You don't care about that, you just want to see if there is anything interesting here to see or do.  Well, I post things that interest me.  A lot of these posts will also be on Townhall.com, but some of them won't.  So, if you like my stuff on Townhall, you can check here occasionally to see if there is anything that isn't posted there.  The first two articles here aren't on Townhall so enjoy.  I've got a lot of work to do on this blog, which I probably won't do.  This isn't a blog on aesthetics, it's a blog for people to read.  It looks nice enough as it is, maybe I'll play with it some more in my spare time.

One personal note.  I like to make money as much as the next guy, so if you like western novels, go over to Amazon, or Barnes and Noble (if you can't stand Amazon any more), or Eliva.com and purchase my book, Whitewater.  The hard copy is too expensive (sorry, I had nothing to do with that), but the Kindle version is cheap--$5.95.  I'm just a poor, starving author so help me out if you can.

And if you can't, I hope you enjoy my writing on here anyway! 😊

By the way, if you can think of a better title for my blog, I'm open to suggestions.  Thanks.

Mark K. Lewis

 

Mark It Down! Has Moved!

Please click on the following link to the new Mark It Down! substack: https://mklewis929.substack.com Same great material!  😁😁😁